NJNA has sponsored several workshops over the past few years to enable our members to expand their repertoire of stitching techniques as well as fun and interesting projects. In some cases, we brought in well-known teachers and, in other cases, we purchased a project and one of our members who had attended the class led the project. Click on the project name below to see the results!
- 2021 – Petite Watering Can with Vickey Witterschein
- 2020 – Background Sampler II by David McCaskill, led by Cathryn C
- 2019 – Leaf Luster and Beachcomber’s Bounty, both by Ann Strite-Kurz
- 2017 – Background Sampler I by David McCaskill, led by Cathryn C
- 2016 – American Sampler (pilot) by Susan Hoekstra, ghosted by several members
- 2015 – Serengeti by Pamela Harding, led by chapter members
- 2014 – A Thread for All Seasons (pilot) by Susan Hoekstra
- 2014 – Frankie by Michael Boren, led by Linda M and Rosie L
- 2011 – Grace by Orna Willis
- 2011 – Kreinik Bracelet by Orna Willis
NJNA also sponsors a Stitch of the Month (SOTM) group that meets the second Saturday of each month and works on a particular project each year. While the group started in 2013 doing ANG’s Stitch of the Month, other years the group has chosen something different. Check out the various projects and results!